My Aurora Forecast is the best app for seeing the Northern Lights. Built with a sleek dark design, it appeals to both tourists and serious aurora watchers by telling you what you want to know – whether that is exactly how likely you are to see the aurora borealis or details about the solar winds and high-resolution sun imagery. With this app, you\’ll be seeing the Northern Lights in no time.
– Find the current KP index and how likely you are to see the Northern Lights.
– View a list of the best locations to view from right now.
– Map showing how strong the aurora is around the world, based on the SWPC ovation auroral forecast.
– Free push notifications when auroral activity is expected to be high.
– Forecasts for the next hour, several hours and several weeks so you can plan your Northern Lights viewing long in advance (subject to weather conditions).
– Solar wind statistics and sun imagery.
– Tour information so if you\’re considering to go to locations such as Iceland, Sweden, Finland or even Alaska or Canada, you\’ll be able to find tours that we can recommend to you.
– Completely free of charge for all functionality, no in-app purchases.
If you want the latest updates on geomagnetic activity and enjoy viewing the aurora borealis, this app is right for you. This version is ad-supported and is similar to other apps such as Aurora Forecast., AuroraWatch UK and Aurorasaurus.
To Download Aurora Alerts Northern Lights App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Aurora Alerts Northern Lights App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download Aurora Alerts Northern Lights on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Aurora Alerts Northern Lights and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Aurora Alerts Northern Lights for PC.Now you can play Aurora Alerts Northern Lights on PC.Have Fun!