Download Electrodroid – electronics in your hand App For PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Electrodroid – electronics in your hand 4.8.1 APK file for PC Windows 7,8,10.
Electrodroid – electronics in your hand is a free Tools app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Electrodroid – electronics in your hand 4.8.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.70 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Electrodroid – electronics in your hand then you may visit IODEMA Srl support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Electrodroid – electronics in your hand is the property and trademark from the developer IODEMA Srl.
ElectroDroid is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
…and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
File size: 6.84MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: it.android.demi.elettronica
Developer: IODEMA Srl
Updated: March 29, 2019
Rate 4.70 stars – based on 157819 reviews
To Download Electrodroid – electronics in your hand App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Electrodroid – electronics in your hand App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download Electrodroid – electronics in your hand on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Electrodroid – electronics in your hand and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Electrodroid – electronics in your hand for PC.Now you can play Electrodroid – electronics in your hand on PC.Have Fun!