Google Keyboard makes typing fast and easy with gesture and voice. Glide through letters with Gesture Typing to enter words – just lift your finger to finish a word and gesture again, no spacebar required. Compose text on-the-go with Voice Typing. When you can\’t find the right words, express yourself with the perfect emoji. Works on all your Android devices.
* Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Completes a word before you\’ve finished the gesture, especially useful when gesturing longer words.
* Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to dictate your text.
* Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction.
* Emoji: Press and hold Enter to add emoji in any app (Android 4.4+)
* Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time.
* Syncs your user history across devices and improve suggestions. To turn on keyboard syncing, go to:
* Settings > Language & input > Google Keyboard > Accounts & Privacy > Google Keyboard Sync
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German (Germany and Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque (Spain), Belarusian, Bengali (Bangladesh), Bengali (India), Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Esperanto, Estonian, Galician (Spain), Georgian, Hindi(*), Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer (Cambodia), Kyrgyz, Lao, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Persian, Serbian (Latinica), Slovak, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil (India and Singapore), Telagu, Thai, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu.
* For Hindi users, Google also offers Google Hindi Input in the Play Store with Hinglish and transliteration support.
To Download Google Keyboard App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Google Keyboard App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download Google Keyboard on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Google Keyboard and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Google Keyboard for PC.Now you can play Google Keyboard on PC.Have Fun!