Download Rec. (Screen Recorder) App For PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Rec. (Screen Recorder) 1.8.6 APK file for PC Windows 7,8,10.
Rec. (Screen Recorder) is a free Video Players & Editors app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Rec. (Screen Recorder) 1.8.6 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.47 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Rec. (Screen Recorder) then you may visit SPECTRL support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Rec. (Screen Recorder) is the property and trademark from the developer SPECTRL.
*** ROOT REQUIRED (for Android 4.4 Kit Kat only) ***
If your device is running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, Rec. requires your device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
Rec. will work seamlessly, without root, on Android 5.0 Lollipop however.
Please read the FAQs below for more important information.
Rec. is a beautiful screen recording app, providing untethered, flexible and fully configurable screen recording capabilities for your Android device; neatly packaged into an intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
* Why can\’t I install Rec. on my device?
Your phone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 Kit Kat or Android 5.0 Lollipop, or above.
* Why do I need root?
If you are on Android 5.0 Lollipop, or above, then you no longer need root and can ignore this question (and the next one)!
However, if you are running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, then your device must be rooted in order for Rec. to function correctly/at all.
* How do I root my device?
Unfortunately the process differs for every Android device, and so there is no universal rooting solution – however CF-Auto-Root is a good place to start. Otherwise, please search for a root guide for your particular device using Google.
* Can Rec. record audio?
Yes! Audio is recorded via the mic.
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/…?
This seems to be an issue with Exynos-based devices not playing nicely with the native screenrecord function, so there\’s not a lot I can do about it right now (I also don\’t have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based devices?
It should work fine for devices running Android 5+, but probably not for devices running Android 4.4. Unfortunately, I don\’t have access to any x86 devices to test on, but if you do try it, please let me know how you get on.
* Are there any other known issues?
Enabling the Audio option may cause the recording to fail on the LG G2 (on Android 4.4 Kit Kat only). I will attempt to resolve this as soon as I have access to an LG G2 device to test with.
* Can you add translations for my language?
Go here: https://www.getlocalization.com/rec/
1. Disable notifications in your Superuser app to prevent the notifications from appearing in the beginning of your recordings.
2. Switch the Size width/height values to flip the recording orientation.
3. Tap the Size label to get your device\’s native resolution.
Tested on a Nexus 5/7 and Moto X, running stock rooted 4.4.x Kit Kat and Android 5.x Lollipop, but it has been reported to work fine on other ROMs and devices also.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to test any other device/ROM combinations, so your mileage may vary.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any problems though.
File size: 2.76MB
Requires: Android 4.4+
Package Name: com.spectrl.rec
Updated: December 30, 2017
Rate 3.47 stars – based on 96394 reviews
To Download Rec. (Screen Recorder) App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Rec. (Screen Recorder) App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download Rec. (Screen Recorder) on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Rec. (Screen Recorder) and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Rec. (Screen Recorder) for PC.Now you can play Rec. (Screen Recorder) on PC.Have Fun!