Search inside your keyboard!
* New York Times
* Custom Slashes
…and plenty more!
Messages are about more than just words, so we think your keyboard should be about more than just letters. Slash gives you quick access to the things you share every day like photos, places, music, GIFs, stickers, emoji and more. Just tap \”/\” to unlock the magic! Our goal is to boost your productivity and make your conversations more fun. Slash works in your favorite messaging apps and social networks, including Messages, Email, WhatsApp, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.
We take your privacy very seriously. Slash is required to ask for the Slash Input Method to connect to all of our services. However, we do NOT record anything you type. We do NOT transmit any sensitive information over a network. We do NOT sell your data or profile you in any way.
What we collect:
* Crash logs to see if there are bugs in our code
* Analytics to see engagement and retention levels, so we can improve our product. This data is anonymous and includes metrics like how many times in aggregate our keyboard is used each day
What we do NOT collect:
* Keystrokes. Your messages are private, and we promise to keep it that way. All of our autocorrect processing is done locally on your device, so we do not access or store what you type. The only thing we access (but do not store) are your search queries, which we need to bring you results for gifs, videos, songs, venues, and more.
* Personal or sensitive information. All search, crash, and analytics data are anonymous. We don\’t know who you are and we like it that way.
* Location, contacts, or photos. We ask you for permission to access these services so that you can share them in your conversations, but we do not store or transmit any of this data.
Blog post on privacy: https://medium.com/slash-keyboard
If you have any questions about full access or privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond quickly!
Want your language added? Let us know in the app! Your votes help us work on the most popular languages first.
How are you using Slash? We\’d love to hear from you – find us at www.tapslash.com and follow us on Twitter @slashkeyboard.
To Download Slash Keyboard For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Slash Keyboard for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download Slash Keyboard on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Slash Keyboard and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Slash Keyboard for PC.Now you can play Slash Keyboard on PC.Have Fun!