Super Dream Clock is the simplest yet most useful Display Clock app, something you always have wanted to have in your mobile device. This app will assist you to quickly check the Date, Time and other notifications with a simple hand gesture without even touching the phone. Not only does it make your life simpler, it presents the details in a beautiful UI.
How to see the time?
When the screen is turned off or phone is locked, and phone is in rest position
– Gently wave your hand over the top part of phone over the proximity sensor (around the phone\’s earpiece area).
– A dimmed screen will appear with the following details
Day of week, Date and Time
Number of unseen missed calls and unread SMS
– To show time, phone should be in rest position for at least 3 secs and not moving. This is to avoid it turning on when in pocket or bag
– As per your display timeout settings (Settings->Display->Sleep->After X seconds/minutes of inactivity), the clock screen will turn off and phone will sleep. Simply touch it once if you want to go to the lock screen
– The clock screen will not appear if there is an ongoing call
When is this useful?
Whether you are doing your dishes,
or both hands are occupied while cooking,
or during work you do not want to get distracted by picking and turning on phone to see time and notifications,
or in the night you want to see time and notification without much hassles and do not want to turn on the phone screen with full brightness,
and in many other similar situations.
Please do not use Super Dream Clock while driving, working with machines, or any situation which requires complete attention.
How to start Super Dream Clock?
To start: Open the app and click on the \”On/Off\” main switch.
You can run it \”Always\”, or \”During\” a specific duration of the day (and night).
I removed the app from Recent Screen menu, and SDC stopped working. Why?
In some phones (manufacturer and model specific), when an app is swiped out or cleared from Recent Screen list or Recent Task list, the app gets force-killed. This kills all associated processes and the app will not work until manually started again. If you face this issue in your phone, please don\’t remove Super Dream Clock from your recent list.
Battery and Memory
Super Dream Clock consumes very less memory (few MB only) and minuscule battery power, hence there will not be any impact on the overall performance of the phone at all.
Read SMS – To read the number of unread SMS
Read Call Log – To read the number of unattended Missed Calls
NOTE: This app only reads the unread SMS and Missed Call count and does not read the details, nor does it send any SMS or make calls.
– In Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge or Note 4 – if Air Wakeup or Gesture Wakeup is turned on, this app might not work properly. If you see erratic behavior, please disable the feature from phone\’s Settings > Accessibility > Dexterity and interaction > Air wake up (Gesture Wake up on S6/S6 Edge).
Sources and Copyrights
Material Icons: https://design.google.com/icons/
Screen Mockups: http://frame.lab25.co.uk/, http://smartmockups.com/,
Feature Graphics: http://www.norio.be/android-feature-graphic-generator/
Supratim Haldar – https://500px.com/supxyz/
Vector Graphics – http://vecto2000.com/
This app is still evolving and I am committed to improve it by each day, I solicit your help and support for the same. For any feedback, suggestions, encouragement and comments, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a chance to take it a step forward. I will eagerly look forward to emails from you.
Please visit https://superandroidweb.wordpress.com as well.
Thank you for using Super Dream Clock, and Happy Dreaming 🙂
To Download Super Dream Clock App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Super Dream Clock App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download Super Dream Clock on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Super Dream Clock and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Super Dream Clock for PC.Now you can play Super Dream Clock on PC.Have Fun!