– Modern design using Android\’s Material Design guidelines
– Automatic Git synchronization (via SSH and HTTP). Access to the raw files in case of conflict to solve.
– Independent of Emacs: it is no longer required to use it in conjunction with Emacs.
– Agenda view and Todo list view generated from the org files.
– Folding of items and sub-items.
– Item management: reordering of items by swiping them
– Share files button
– Agenda notifications
To Download SyncOrg App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download SyncOrg App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download SyncOrg on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search SyncOrg and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install SyncOrg for PC.Now you can play SyncOrg on PC.Have Fun!