Wanting to Monitor that Game Of yours but needed to exit the app first? Or needing to know whether your Facebook is loading or not due to network problems but don\’t want to spend some time to switch between apps? Don\’t fret, System Monitor Small Apps for Xperia devices will answer your need!
[SmApEx4SoPr ] Small apps extension for Sony products [ sonysmallappsextension ]What you\’ll Get:
1. CPU Monitoring, CPU Speed Monitoring, Thermal Monitoring, RAM Monitoring, and Network Speed Monitoring
2. Startup at Boot and Accidental Exit Prevention
3. Horizontal and Vertical Orientation Option
4. Adjustable Background Color of Each Monitoring Item
5. Adjustable Update Rate
6. Minimized View with Top and Bottom Label for Information
7. Sortable Monitoring Item, so you can put the most important at the top!
8. For Developer: Long Click Any of the Monitoring Item and you\’ll get raw source of information.
This app is ad-supported, but completely free to use! If you hate that ad system or really like how the app helped you, please consider to donate.
Want To Discuss with Me? Head Over to http://forum.xda-developers.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/apk-monitor-small-app-t2803547
To Download System Monitor Small App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download System Monitor Small App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download System Monitor Small App on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search System Monitor Small App and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install System Monitor Small App for PC.Now you can play System Monitor Small App on PC.Have Fun!