Taggr is a (cool) new tool to help organize your music collection by providing a way to edit embedded ID3 tags and album art in your MP3 files (with more audio format coming soon!)
Tidy up your music library; Material style.
‣ Designed with Material Design in mind, Taggr stands out from any other ID3 editor in the market with bold colors, print-like typography and context-defining animations.
From Title to Record Label; All is yours to fill.
‣ Taggr supports editing ID3 fields including (but not limited to) Album Artist, Track Number, Mood, Record Label and many, many more!
Change it once, see it everywhere.
‣ Unlike the majority of other ID3 tagging apps, Taggr writes every change you made into the MP3 file itself. So no matter where you choose to store your music, you will never lose a thing.
Not sure what song\’s you\’re editing? Preview it straight from the app!
‣ Unknown artist? Unknown album? Unknown title? No worries! Taggr provides a way for you to preview the song you\’re currently editing so that you know what to fill. No need to switch to a music player!
Give your music library a color (or two) by adding album arts.
‣ Say bye to ugly, blank album arts. You can now easily pick one with a click of a button using Google Images or Last.fm.. or choose them manually from your device\’s local storage. Your call.
Edit multiple songs all at once.
‣ Taggr supports multiple file editing to make sure you won\’t have to do the same thing twice. All changes will be applied to the files you\’ve selected in an instant. ..and did I mention it\’ll also work for album arts?
Rearrange your music folders as you go; Automatically.
‣ With only a flick of a switch, Taggr could also help bring senses to your music folders. So say goodbye to messy and cluttered piles of unstructured folders and lean back; \’cause Taggr will do it automatically for you!
Rename your music files to reflect what\’s inside.
‣ Taggr could also automatically rename your saved music files to match the edit you make to its ID3 tag. Again, all you would have to do is flick the switch.
ATTENTION: Any MUSIC FILES THAT ARE STORED ON AN SD CARD ARE NOT GOING TO BE EDITABLE. As per Google\’s latest Android update, there\’s currently no officially-supported way to make this happen.
To Download Taggr ‐ Music Tag Editor App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Taggr ‐ Music Tag Editor App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download Taggr ‐ Music Tag Editor on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Taggr ‐ Music Tag Editor and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Taggr ‐ Music Tag Editor for PC.Now you can play Taggr ‐ Music Tag Editor on PC.Have Fun!