Get Android O\’s navbar customization feature right now on your Android N device!
This app allows you to add custom buttons to your existing navigation bar. No root required!
– Add custom buttons to your navigation bar
– Customizable navbar layout
– Tasker integration for contextual navbar
– Easy to setup
– No root or xposed required
– Not working on ResurrectionRemix, Beanstalk, AospExtended or anything that uses DirtyUnicorns smartbar
– Not working on Touchwiz, EMUI, LG UX
– Working on Android 7, 7.1, O preview
– Working on LinageOS
– Working on Nexus devices
– Working on Sony Xperia devices
To Download Custom Navigation Bar App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Custom Navigation Bar App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download Custom Navigation Bar on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Custom Navigation Bar and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Custom Navigation Bar for PC.Now you can play Custom Navigation Bar on PC.Have Fun!