Download FingerSecurity App For PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide FingerSecurity 3.13 APK file for PC Windows 7,8,10.
FingerSecurity is a free Tools app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for FingerSecurity 3.13 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.20 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about FingerSecurity then you may visit Rick Clephas support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. FingerSecurity is the property and trademark from the developer Rick Clephas.
With it\’s first release on July 16, 2014 FingerSecurity is the first app that allows owners of an Android device with a fingerprint sensor to protect their apps with their fingerprints.
FingerSecurity allows you to protect any app with your fingerprint. FingerSecurity has many options to make your life easier and more secure.
– Protect any app with your fingerprint
– Widget for fast enabling/disabling
– Set timeouts to allow a short switch between apps
– Unlock multiple apps at ones
– Use your alternative password or pin code to unlock apps when your fingerprint is not recognized
– FingerSecurity can’t be uninstalled or killed
– Automatically protect new apps
– Use your favorite image as background
– Use fake crash dialog
– Automatically unlock your apps at specific locations
– Only allow specific people(fingerprints) to unlock an app
– Protect notifications of protected apps
– Why is my device not supported?
FingerSecurity will only work on Android devices with a fingerprint sensor. Even when your device has a fingerprint sensor it is still possible that your device is not supported due to limitations of the device.
– A notification is asking for a backup password. What should I do?
This is a security feature from the system(it is not a part of FingerSecurity but from Samsung’s firmware). When you scan your fingerprint too many times without identification then the system will block the sensor and ask for your backup password. The backup password was specified during the registration of your fingerprints(this might not be the same as your alternative password for FingerSecurity). You have to enter your backup password else you can’t use the fingerprint sensor.
– I can’t remember my backup password.
Unfortunately there is no way to reset the backup password when the sensor is blocked by the system. The only solution is performing a hard reset.
– FingerSecurity uses a lot of battery after updating.
Please restart your device. Then FingerSecurity will work normal again and the battery usage will drop.
File size: 18.47MB
Requires: Android 4.3+
Package Name: com.rickclephas.fingersecurity
Developer: Rick Clephas
Updated: April 05, 2019
Rate 4.20 stars – based on 16716 reviews
To Download FingerSecurity App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download FingerSecurity App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download FingerSecurity on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search FingerSecurity and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install FingerSecurity for PC.Now you can play FingerSecurity on PC.Have Fun!