Frequency Book stores your frequency findings on your phones memory, not on server database. So this is your personal frequency logging and storing option.
I have not yet implemented feature to backup database so be careful. I also can\’t promise that I don\’t change database structure in near future due this application is under development.
What I can do with this?
* Make book of frequencies, that you know and you have found.
* Log and organize your finding
* Edit your findings
* See them on map, if coordinates are set.
* All this stays in your phone, no stuff will be sent on any server.
* Basic network permissions due ads
Why did I make this
* I prefer more storing all my finding on my own phone, doing personal logs that are not accessible by everyone to see, I can also add notes without anyone else seeing them.
To Download Frequency Book App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Frequency Book App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download Frequency Book on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Frequency Book and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Frequency Book for PC.Now you can play Frequency Book on PC.Have Fun!