Download irplus – Infrared Remote App For PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide irplus – Infrared Remote 1.9.9 APK file for PC Windows 7,8,10.
irplus – Infrared Remote is a free Video Players & Editors app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for irplus – Infrared Remote 1.9.9 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about irplus – Infrared Remote then you may visit binarymode support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. irplus – Infrared Remote is the property and trademark from the developer binarymode.
This is an application for using the internal infrared blaster of many modern smartphones – with the long-term aim to support most devices with infrared-remote control and their functions as possible.
The layout of the remotes has been designed in a very flexible way and the full layout with codes can be edited via the app and an import / export method.
At the moment the infrared formats supported are: WinLIRC/LIRC (Raw and parametrized), Pronto Hex, Denon Binary (Sharp and Kaseikyo)
– Any smartphone or tablet with Android 4.4 Kitkat or 5.x Lollipop and infrared blaster / emitter (only if the API was correctly implemented by the manufacturer, SONY devices are NOT supported because they can not send RAW codes!)
– Other: Xiaomi Mi4, Cubot X12
– LG G3, LG4 (Some older LGs are not supported because the LG API does not support raw codes on them)
– Samsung devices with Infrared and Stock-ROM will work on Android below Kitkat too.
– HTC devices below 4.4 are supported as well but may cause problems (Contact me if you need assistance)
– Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334 and other Lenovo devices with infrared.
– If your device has infrared and does not work, please contact with additional info so i can check if support can be added.
If the device you want to control is not available send me an E-Mail request and i will try to add it into the database when i have time. Also feel free to search for working discrete Codes yourself and send them in (LIRC, Pronto Hex etc) to make my research easier and build the database faster.
– Import LIRC (*.cf, *.conf) and irplus (*.irplus, *.xml) files.
– Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
– Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
– Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
– Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
– Codes for entering Service Menu for some devices (LG)
– 3 type of Widgets (Single, 6- and 9-Button)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a relatively new app. If you will rate this application, please consider its under active development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! 😉 (See the contact info in the app)
Incomplete list of included infrared control codes for devices (model number often is the model number of the remote control and not the actual device) – Just try them!
Acer (H5360, RC-802), Beko (NR-KK14T61), Bionaire (BTF4002), Cisco (Generic), Denon (AVR1611, AVRX3000), Dish (ViP-211k), Dreambox (DM800), Edision (RC1, RC2), Emtec (N200, S850H), Grandin (TV), Grundig (42VLE922BL), Hannspree/HannsG (HSG1116, HSGXV32), Humax (5400S, 5600S, RC536P, iPDR9700), JBL (Sub300), Klytronic (Mini Dimmer), LG (42W470S, AKB72915207, Service Menu), Lutron (Maestro Dimmer), Microsoft (MCE, XBox 360, Xbox One), Mitsubishi (WD-82740), Mivar (X1), NEC (E424), Panasonic (Generic, SA_PM45, SA_PMX), Philips (Generic DVR), Pinnacle (PCTV 800i), Samsung (Generic, HLT-XX89, AA59-00382A, LE40C750), Sharp (GJ210), Sky (MySkyHD, Pace S HD1), Sony (RM_AAU014, STR_DE495), StreamZap (PC Remote), Technisat (FBPNA35), TeleSystem (TS6291, TS7000, TS7500HD, TS7800HD, TS9000tivú, tivúsat, TV LCD Young 27), Toshiba (40LV703), Twinhan (DT), Vivanco (VivControl3), VIZIO (VP322_HD10A), VUplus/VU+ (Duo2), Xoro (HRS8530), Yamaha (DVD-S557, RAV16-WA61770), Zehnder (BX299), Roomba irobot, LED Stripe Lights Remote, Magiclighting, Paulmann LED
File size: 4.84MB
Requires: Android 4.1+
Package Name: net.binarymode.android.irplus
Updated: January 19, 2019
Rate 4.40 stars – based on 4 reviews
To Download irplus – Infrared Remote App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download irplus – Infrared Remote App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download irplus – Infrared Remote on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search irplus – Infrared Remote and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install irplus – Infrared Remote for PC.Now you can play irplus – Infrared Remote on PC.Have Fun!