Microsoft Translator helps you break the language barrier whenever you\’re traveling or have a need to translate anything in your daily life. Quickly translate phrases on your Android Wear device, or use the companion phone app when it\’s more convenient.
* On your watch: Speak to your watch and get an instant translations in 50 languages
* Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you.
* Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you\’re trying to communicate
* Bookmark your translations for later use
* All your translations are synchronized between your watch and your phone, settings too
* On the phone companion app, in addition to speech translations from your watch\’s language, you can select other speech languages or you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places!). You can also copy & paste translations from and to other apps
The Microsoft Translator app is powered by cutting edge technology that\’s also used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, Amazon Kindle, WeChat and many more.
Microsoft Translator supports:
Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese(S), Chinese(T), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer\’etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Find more wearable productivity apps at http://wearables.office.com.
To Download Microsoft Translator App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Microsoft Translator App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download Microsoft Translator on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Microsoft Translator and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Microsoft Translator for PC.Now you can play Microsoft Translator on PC.Have Fun!
You can post first response comment.