My Tide Times is the only tide tables application you\’ll ever need. Whether you\’re surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you\’ll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the tides. We think it\’s the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date.
– Supports over 7,000 tidal stations in over 30 countries (including the US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Australia and New Zealand)!
– Find the nearest locations to you when the app opens, so you can get tide times no matter where you are!
– Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
– See 7-day forecasts for all locations (some even have 30-day tide charts!)
– View the moon phase, moonrise and moonset times!
– See currents information (the slacks, ebbs and flows for each day) at selected locations around the US & Canada! Just try to view tide times as you normally would, if there\’s a currents station nearby you\’ll see an extra tab for \”Currents\”.
– When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
– It offers a clean interface that you just won\’t get from other apps!
If you\’re in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don\’t go elsewhere – you can install My Tide Times today. It\’s similar to apps like Tides Near Me.
To Download My Tide Times – Tide Tables For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download My Tide Times – Tide Tables for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
Guide for Play & Download My Tide Times – Tide Tables on PC,Laptop.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search My Tide Times – Tide Tables and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install My Tide Times – Tide Tables for PC.Now you can play My Tide Times – Tide Tables on PC.Have Fun!